Version: December 01, 2019
With the strength and wisdom of 70 years of history, Brodheim Group relies on five core values:
- Empowerment and
In the last decades, Brodheim Group has intensely experienced the evolution and transformation of the market in the field of Retail and Distribution, following its trends.
Brodheim Group has always respected your privacy and is committed to maintaining a relationship based on transparency and trust with its clients.
WHO WE ARE
Your data will be processed by GRUPO BRODHEIM, SA corporate No. 503551104, headquartered at Rua Miguel Serrano, 9, 6º - Premium Building, 1495 173 Algés, telephone number + (351) 210.004.500 or ii ) by its affiliated companies, here referred to as the “Brodheim Group” or “us”. These companies as of November 30, 2019 are:
- Brodheim S.A Group;
- Erich Brodheim SA;
- Erich Brodheim - Modatrading, Lda;
- Moda Visão - Import and Trade of Optics and Fashion Lda .;
- Eighteenth century - Society of Constructions S.A .;
- Visãopremium - Optics and investment Lda .;
- Optivisão- Optics, Services, and Investment S.A .;
- Guess Portugal S.A. and
Brodheim Group is the data controller, in the sense that such expression is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only process personal data when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us, or such processing operation is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual procedures associated with it.
We may also process data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, provided that in each case our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and the rights of the data subject; this may occur, in particular for:
- Supply of goods or provision of contracted service;
- Provision of technical assistance;
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Communication with our customers;
- Recruitment of employees;
- Human resource management;
- Website development and maintenance;
- Ensure network, information and space security;
- Provision of information about the activities of the Brodheim Group
When none of the other conditions of lawfulness are able to support the data processing operation, we will only process data if we have obtained the consent of the data subject to process his/her personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in accordance with the RGPD guidelines.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain personal data as long as the relationships between the Brodheim Group and their holders remain in force, or for the legal term of retention or for the purpose in which they were collected, in order to allow the identification of the holders until they have permanently terminated these relationships or obligations.
In certain cases data retention may take place for longer periods, in particular when the law so imposes, regarding that the Brodheim Group is always responsible for maintaining an up-to-date data retention policy.
After the appropriate retention period has been completed for the purposes of collection, the data collected will be destroyed
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Information security and protection of personal data is a priority for Brodheim Group.
We implement and ensure the maintenance of adequate means of protection, so that our internal procedures for the security of personal data comply with the regulations in force.
We also make the necessary efforts to ensure that third parties that collaborate with us under contract, as partners or service providers, guarantee adequate protection of personal data to which they have access to.
We limit the access to personal data to specific employees, and only when their contact with such personal data is justified, within the scope of their functions.
We take the necessary measures to ensure the safe handling of personal data. In particular, we take precautionary measures to protect personal data against loss or abuse, and we use security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to such personal data.
All personal data we collect is stored on servers that offer security guarantees. We submit our security systems and policies to periodic analyses to ensure that data is secure and protected.
With these assumptions - according the aim in which the data was collected - the collected personal data can be provided for the following third-parties:
- Public entities (eg Tax Authority);
- Bank entities;
- Outsourced service companies whose corporate purpose is essential for the execution of the application for the collected data;
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY THE DATA SUBJECT
At any time, the data subject may:
- Request access to the information - the personal data subject has the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning him or her are processed and, where appropriate, to access their personal data and access the information provided by law.
– Request the rectification of data if it is inaccurate or incomplete - the personal data subject is entitled to request, without undue delay, that Brodheim Group corrects inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him/her.
– Request the erasure of his/her personal data - the personal data subject has the right to ask Brodheim Group the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the company has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay, when applicable, in particular, one of the following reasons:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; or
– Withdraws his/her consent for the processing of data (in the cases where the processing is based on consent), and where there is no other legal ground for the mentioned processing.
– Request the restriction of processing of his/her personal data – the personal data subject shall have the right to obtain from Brodheim Group the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
– To contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period enabling Brodheim Group to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– The processing is lawful and the data subject changes the request from “deletion of the personal data” to the “restriction of their use” instead;
– Brodheim Group no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, it did not deleted them in compliance with data retention policy, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– The data subject has objected to the processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller to override those of the data subject.
– Object to the processing of his/her personal data – the data subject may, at any time, object to the processing of his/her personal data in the following cases:
- If data processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Brodheim Group; or
- If data processing is carried out for the purpose of direct marketing purposes and the data subject did not removed his/hers consent or requested the erasure or restriction of processing of that data; or
- If the data processing has the objective of profiling.
– If processing depends on his/her consent, he/she has the right to withdraw it - if consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, as in the case of upholding a contract or legal obligation to which Brodheim Group is subject to.
The data subjects may, at any time, exercise their rights, via the e-mail address: email@example.com or by letter to the postal address:
Rua Miguel Serrano, n.º 9, 6.º – Edifício Premium, 1495-173 Algés.
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights.
In this case, you’ll be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with his/her subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately met.
In any case, it will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the local Data Protection Authority – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados https://www.cnpd.pt/.
- Essential Cookies;
- Analytical Cookies;
- Social cookies.
For more information about cookies and their use, please click in the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org